Another question on using the mouse as the input device.

aoifemcloughlin fifilabouche at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 14:07:52 UTC 2010

Hi again,

I've managed to get my experiment to run using a slide display.  The
basic premise of the experiment is that a balloon will appear on the
screen and the participant clicks on the balloon to "burst" it and
continue to the next trial, which is just another balloon. There will
be 3 conditions in the experiment, and the number of balloons in each
trial will increase across the conditions, giving participants a
choice of which balloon they want to burst.

However, I can't seem to get e-prime to display the mouse's cursor on
the screen, which will mean that participants will not be able to
actually click on the balloon they want to burst. Surely there is some
way of showing the cursor?

Any tips?

Thanks in advance!