Alternating procedures of experiment by subject

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 29 20:40:38 UTC 2010

Around here we just take the simple-minded way out and make two
program files with the two different orders, then make ourselves
responsible for keeping track of which program to use with which
subject.  But if you want to automate this, look into the
Counterbalance order option of E-Studio -- run a search on this Group
to see where I have already discussed this, look through the manuals
that came with E-Prime, or contact PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp -- this is
pretty much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of it.