Data extraction from edat file

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 29 20:55:52 UTC 2010

Again for the record, I just want to add a plug
for using the Analyze facility built into
E-DataAid.  This does a nice job of handling a
variety of basic descriptive statistics for
initial looks at the data, and with proper use
does a marvelous job of organizing data for
export to other analysis programs.  Please study
the E-DataAid sections of the Getting Started
Guide, User's Guide, and Reference Guide that
come with E-Prime.  As I have said before, it is
almost worth getting E-Prime just for for its
data handling capabilities, which are sadly much overlooked.