help a beginner :)

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 30 14:53:58 UTC 2010

Hi David & al.,

Concerning forward slashes: wow, you learn something new every day :)
Relative paths: of course, especially if you use many sounds/images/videos for different conditions and so on, it is very convenient to access files in a [condition]/[filename] sort of way. The warning against absolute paths remains!

Cheers,
Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow
Perception & Action group