increasing/decreasing percentage - pie chart/ circular graph

Matt Paffel mpaffel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:46:02 UTC 2010

from PST:

Since you're keeping your bmps with pie slices in a folder called pie,
you need to add this layer of the path to the image files into the
code. The new code should look like this (all I did was change
c.SetAttrib "myPicture", "pie" & cstr(c.GetAttrib("CurrentPerc")) &
".bmp"
c.SetAttrib "myPicture", "pie/pie" & cstr(c.GetAttrib("CurrentPerc"))
& ".bmp"
) :

If (mySlide.resp = 1) Then ' decrease pie slice
If c.GetAttrib("CurrentPerc") > 1 Then _
c.SetAttrib "CurrentPerc", CInt(c.GetAttrib("CurrentPerc")) - 1
c.SetAttrib "myPicture", _
"pie/pie" & cstr(c.GetAttrib("CurrentPerc")) & ".bmp"
goto Label1
ElseIf (mySlide.resp = 2) Then ' increase pie slice
If c.GetAttrib("CurrentPerc") < 100 Then _
c.SetAttrib "CurrentPerc", CInt(c.GetAttrib("CurrentPerc")) + 1
c.SetAttrib "myPicture", _
"pie/pie" & cstr(c.GetAttrib("CurrentPerc")) & ".bmp"
goto Label1
End If

You need to add 3 to the Allowable field on mySlide's Duration/Input
tab of the Property Pages or the "3 to confirm" option on your
pictures will not work.

Thank you again everyone.