faulty event duration

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jun 15 18:58:15 UTC 2010

Giulia,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours (although current
estimates are more like 10 days) -- this is pretty much their
substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of it.  3) If
you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend the courtesy
of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

Hmm, that is a new one.  Are you sure that you do not have two of
those Slides in a row, or end the trial with that Slide and then
start the next Trial with the same Slide?  That's all I can come up
with based on the description.