faulty event duration

grighi grighi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 21:45:39 UTC 2010

Hi David

unfortunately the PST staff is a bit too overwhelmed and i was hoping
to figure out what may be happening more quickly.

In answer to your question, the slide showing duration issues is the
last one in a trial and is followed by a user operated break before
the beginning of the next trial.

The other thing that is very puzzling to me is that if i go and look
in the gazedata file which writes out a line of data for each 17ms
time point (we are using a 60Hz eyetracker) the program thinks that
the duration os this slide is 5 seconds, when in fact we have timed it
and it stays on the screen between 8 and 10 seconds.

thanks again
giulia