implement change blindness flicker paradigm

melissa melissa.dewolf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:27:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am trying to implement the classic flicker paradigm for a change
blindness study.  I would like to oscillate between a picture and its
mask for 40 seconds or until a participant hits a button.  I think the
best way to do this would be to use one slide object and oscillate
between slide states (1 state for the picture, 1 state for the mask)
in order to keep track of RT for the user response.  Is this possible?

Thank you,
Melissa