Problem with collecting voice response

gilis giladsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 09:21:32 UTC 2010

Thanks Michiel,

That's make the trick, my programming as well, but in much complicated
way...Had I notice before that I could register SRBox and mouse
reponses as sign response it would save me a lot of time... Anyway,
eventually it works in both ways, but I yet don't know what was the
problem before...

Regards and thanks for sharing your wisdom
Gili