Target ACC (DataAid) all displayed as 0=incorrect. why?

miamalika andrea-laura at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 23 07:02:39 UTC 2010

Hello everybody
I have a Problem with the TargetACC in DataAid. In my Experiment I
have 384 trials, 2 answer buttons. I'm sure I programmed the
CorrectAnswer correctly also I chose "Standard" Target Logging.
Anybody knows why in the DataAid file the TargetACC is always 0? It's
not possible that all answers are wrong since it's an easy experiment
and I tested it myself.
Thanks for advice!!