Visual/dot probe experiment

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 30 17:03:21 UTC 2010

Hi,
If you look in the archives, you find quite a number of people (posted 24/05/2010, and 07/05/2009, for example) who also did dot-probe tasks in e-prime. I assume they succeeded by now, so you might contact them?
Off topically:
By the way, it would be brilliant if we could update experiments here, but I think at the moment, one has to be moderator in order to do this. This is really a shame as it stops this group from reaching its full potential as a board of discussion and international collaboration in psychology and associated sciences.
Best,
Michiel

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow