display slide image from an array

Victor t1msky at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 14:00:53 UTC 2010

Thanks for the speedy response Michiel :)

I included references to CRESP as there are only two possible
random left card if correct was on left, with the opposing card that
was not correct set to another image. My code actually worked I had
just referenced the wrong slide (slide1 not 2-doh!) which is why it
was not working. However, your suggestions for more elegant brief
coding has been incorporeated into the experiment scripts.

Thanks,
Victor