determing the size of the Image

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Mar 1 18:02:50 UTC 2010

Gilis,

Standard reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
really does like to take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours.  So don't be shy
there.  3) If you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please
extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take ...

Seems to me this came up just week, and I offer the same
answer:  Take a look at the Stretch property.