How do I turn the mouse on?

Luna lunakick at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 12:55:07 UTC 2010

Hello e-primers,

I have copied a bit of the script for the gender array selection box
from the main script to use for a list of provoking comments to sent
to an 'opponent'.  Although, one can use the mouse to select the
gender, in my array of choices, the mouse is not usable. As a result,
one has to scroll through the list of comments using the up and down
keys on the keyboard, which is really not sophisticated. I want my
program to look sophisticated, of course. Can anyone help? I've tried
copying the code that initiates the mouse, but that did not work.

Thanks very much.
-Luna