CRT vs. LCD

Peter Quain pquain at une.edu.au
Thu Mar 4 14:48:47 UTC 2010

To: DMDX at psy1.psych.arizona.edu
From: "Jonathan C. Forster" <jforster at psy1.psych.arizona.edu>
Subject: [DMDX] LCD monitors
Sender: DMDX-owner at psy1.psych.arizona.edu

For those of you concerned about LCD monitors and their effect on
tachistoscopic displays this is an interesting article:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/pcworld/20050722/tc_pcworld/121906

                                                /"\
  -jonathan (j.c.f.)                            \ /
     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL  / \

What makes the universe so hard to comprehend is that there's nothing
to compare it with.