On one slide, show different images, loaded from a list

Vera vera.donk at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 12 16:16:05 UTC 2010

David,

maybe I expressed myself wrongly here: I am still convinced that the
thing I wanted to do should work without programming a single line (or
at least, let's say that is what I expected). Of course I understand
that if you want to do the REAL complicated stuff, E-Prime has its
limits and one needs to program. I am just a little bit, let's call it
"deceived" because I am convinced that my experimental setup is not
very complicated in itself.

This all said, I didn't try the solution you proposed yet and as it
seems, things will function without programming, so maybe I just too
quickly decided to program. But then at some point the "E-Prime
solution" seems so far-fetched that programming appears the simpler
and more elegant solution.

Greetings, Vera

PS: Like the signature. :-)