entering hebrew letters as response

Yoed yoedkenett at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 11:48:57 UTC 2010

hi there
i have eprime2 and in my experiment i am presenting my subject with a
visual stimuli and then ask him to write down his answer with the
keyboard via echo recording. the problem i have is that i need the
subject to write his response in hebrew and right now i cant figure
out how to do that - only able to write a response in latin characters
which makes it quite difficult to convert it later back to hebrew
can anyone help me with this?
thanks