Feedback for anticipation

Vera vera.donk at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 16 21:19:03 UTC 2010

Hello Michiel and David,

actually the message you wrote Michiel, made me think a bit and after
a long long long discussion today with my professor we decided not to
use any anticipation feedback (well that doesn't mean that I had been
trying your solution a bit, not with too much success though, but then
I had started thinking about your psychological consideration and was
probably less motivated than I was before).

So thanks for the feedback anyway! I hope it will be of help to
somebody in the future! :-)

Cheers, Vera