Feedback for anticipation

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Mar 15 17:49:40 UTC 2010

Mich,

Oops, my apology, you stand vindicated.  My examination and comments
about multiple overlapping Jump Labels still stands, but taking a
further look at your post I see that you never advocated such a
thing, you clearly exhibit using different Jump Labels over different
Time Limit periods, and that should work as you describe.

Best regards,