the most stupid randomization problem

leylo dina.vujacic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 02:33:21 UTC 2010

Hello everyone!
I'm really new in this world of e-prime, and I am embarassed to post
this question that will probably make you all laugh, but I would
really appreciate your help because I'm stuck with this part and I
have to finish this experiment, and I have to do it fast.

Problem is:  90 trials of random numbers from 0 to 9, but so that
every number follow every other once and only once, and consecutive
presentations are not allowed.

I guess I would have to use that "No Repeat" Script, but you can get
the idea from my question that my knowledge of programing is not so
great, so if someone could explain this to me using my example or if
someone have some other idea.... that would help me a lot.

Thanks in advance!