Randomize Conditions in a "mere exposure effect /Perceptual fluency" Experiment

pan_work at yahoo.Fr pan_work at yahoo.Fr
Fri Mar 19 14:45:20 UTC 2010

Thank you David

I noticed and contacted the media Eprime to ask my question because I
hope to find the elegant answer, the real implementation of my program
variables. For now, I try to find a way since Monday morning, I want
my program installed in the experimental hall. I made a program under
inquisitorial but I really want to succeed by eprime!

My problem is rather random assignment between stimuli and frequency
of exposure. I'll watch with weights, but I already tried with 6
stimuli nested into each other and 3 weight, there are 729 possible
combinations of these stimuli ...

thank you for the info, I must find a way not to enter into the 729
lists blockproc:) with the nested list I should be able to do
something to prevent it, for sure, it would be irrational ... :).

To randomize the order or different lists that rotate in a block, no
problem, but to control the variable frequency, I am a bit lost ...

I continue the fight, I'll find! thank you and thank you to David for
these tracks, I dig.

Thank you to this group exists to share all this knowledge ...