How to select between few images with the mouse in a slide object?

pan_work at yahoo.Fr pan_work at yahoo.Fr
Tue Mar 23 13:52:11 UTC 2010

HELLO

I have a very simple question but I'm harmful, so I can not go through
with my idea.

I wish to submit 6 images of your choice in one click with slide
object.

What I do is ask the subjects to click on the image they prefer and
what choices are recorded in the dependent variable (or attribute for
the result).

How to make it?

I want a script or a way to write (I'm beginner in programming) in
order to record the results of these clicks as dependent variable.

This could help launch different paths in experience from this first
choice.

While I am a little different variation, I take this opportunity to
even ask you if a spot of prioritizing would be feasible (ie asking
subjects to choose their favorite pictures and having clicked, the
image is removed from the slide the subject clicking until he left
image in the slide .. So it helps to know the order of preference on a
picture series ..