Slide Objects shift their position

jens jens.bernhardsson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 10:49:11 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am having problem with my Slide Objects moving about. I have adapted
Matt Lenharts VASModified (found here:
http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic435-5-1.aspx?Highlight=questionnaire)
to a twenty item questionnaire with four separate response
alternatives. The script and response logging is working as it should,
but when I run the survey the Slide Objects shift their location a
bit. This makes it very difficult to see what set of response
alternatives that correspond to a question.  I return to E-Studio and
reposition them to the correct positions, and everything looks fine.
But then I run it and the positions are all messed up again.

All in all, the entire Slide contain 115 SlideObjects (20 questions,
80 response alternatives, 10 color lines, 4 head lines and 1 next
button)
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get the objects fixated?

Running E-Prime 2 Pro on XP

Best
Jens