Slide Objects shift their position

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Mar 26 15:23:56 UTC 2010

Yep, another problem that should be taken directly to PST Web
Support's trained staff at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp -- they strive
to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours (although latest reports
indicate more like several days for typical responses), so don't be
shy there.  And if you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please
extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.