Test with time limit

lamchunpan2108 lamchunpan2108 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 15:06:31 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am not sure if it is an easy question since I am still very new to e-
prime. I am creating a speed test version of an intelligence test (15
minutes time limit). There are 46 trials in a Block and participants
can either finish all the trials within 15 minutes or the program will
jump to the next procedure after 15 minutes. I know that we can input
something similar in the Reset/Exit of Block options. However, the 2
options cannot co-exist, i.e., 1.) Exit after 600 seconds, and 2.)
Exit after 46 trials. I would like to know how can I do so in e-prime.

Thanks a lot for any help!!!

Regards,
Ben Lam