Test with time limit

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Mar 29 15:43:09 UTC 2010

Hi Ben,
1) set exit list to the 46 trials option
2) insert a trial counter inline code before the list is encountered:
Dim trialnum as integer
3) add one to the trialnum with every trial, by inserting another inline at the start of every trial (i.e. within this list)
trialnum = trialnum + 1
4) check, every trial, whether 46 trials have passed and exit list if this happens:
If trialnum = 46 then myList.Terminate 'where myList is the name of your list.

That's the coding for beginners part, which I think works better as a tutorial. Far more elegant, however, is the way explained in the ebasic help:

'Stop running the list after the third trial
If c.GetAttrib(c.GetAttrib("Running") & ".Sample") = 46 Then myList.Terminate

Cheers,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow