logging onset of TMS pulse?

Hannes h.nietnagel at googlemail.com
Wed May 5 07:31:42 UTC 2010

Hello,

thank you very much David, your suggestion
> Instead of your current inline code, try the following single line:
>
> c.SetAttrib "TMS.OnsetTime", Clock.Read

works. At least I can see the OnseTime.
But there are still problems remaining: how can I precisely time the
onset of the TMS trigger? Or to put it even more exactly: I would like
to give the TMS pulse right at the end (= OffsetTime) of the preceding
visual stimulus. Where can I set this timing? I did not find any hint
in the manuals how I can set the timing of an InLine.
Another problem is that there are certain delays in displaying the
stimuli (as far as I can tell from the StartTime, FinishTime,
OnsetTime, OffsetTime), even though I already set the timing to
"cumulative" and put a prerelease...
Is it possible at all to work very precisely in the millisecond range
using Eprime?

Thank you very much for your advice!

Hannes