Read out certain levels only

Vera vera.donk at googlemail.com
Thu May 6 12:31:26 UTC 2010

Ok, got a bit further (but it's still not working fine):

I added this inline:

If (NewTriggerValue > 0) AND (NewTriggerValue < 7) Then
	Set DesignList.Deletion = PickOne(c.GetAttrib("TriggerPos") = "1")
ElseIf NewTriggerValue = 0 Then
	Set DesignList.Deletion = PickOne(c.GetAttrib("TriggerPos") = "0")
End If

It's based on something David once wrote concerning counterbalancing
(it would have been so much easier if E-Prime could just
counterbalance for any attribute and not just Group, Subject and
Session). I am actually hoping to tell E-Prime with this, that it
needs to take any of the 18 levels which has either 1 or 0 in the
TriggerPos attribute. It doesn't seem to work though. :-(

E-Prime now only runs 1 trials (instead of 36). Any hints on that?

Grrr, I know I am not very far from a solution...

Greetings, Vera