Pre-load movies in E-prime

Jason j.j.marshall at kent.ac.uk
Tue May 11 14:51:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am doing a study where we are showing multiple video stimuli in
succession, Each movie is about 8 seconds long, and about 30Mb in
size. My problem is that there is a long pause between each video (2-3
seconds), presumably as E-prime is trying to fully load the video
before it starts playing it.

Does anyone know if there is anyway of pre-loading the videos at the
start of the experiment, so that there is a minimal delay between
videos?

Cheers

Jason