Play movie in Eprime2

David Vinson d.vinson at ucl.ac.uk
Fri May 14 15:54:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

David M. is right - the fact that a movie works in Windows Media Player
is no guarantee that it will work in E-Prime 2.0. If you have not
successfully displayed a movie in E-Prime before, the first
troubleshooting step is to check is whether the sample experiment
"MovieRT" works.  If this doesn't work, this tells you there's a more
general problem than just something to do with the specific avi video
you're trying to load.

If MovieRT works, then you know it's something specific to do with your
video encoding and can proceed accordingly.

Good luck!
another David

--
David Vinson, Ph.D.