Play movie in Eprime2

soeursourire sophie.jarlier at gmail.com
Mon May 17 07:23:56 UTC 2010

Hello Davids :-)

Thanks for your answer. Actually I first explained my problem on the
PST forum but they told me to ask my question here to your group.
I tried to run MovieRT but that does not work neither. I got this
error:
An error occurs whole attempting to load the movie marker

So what does that mean? That Eprime is not correctly installed?
Thanks
Soph.