Play movie in Eprime2

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon May 17 15:06:03 UTC 2010

Good, you ran the basic test and now you know to set aside looking for a
problem in your movie file and instead look for a more general problem
in your system setup (or understanding of MovieRT).  If it were me I
would next try doing all this on a different machine to see if the
problem lies with the one machine or is something even more general.

Also, please do contact PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp .  Reminder:  the
PST Forum is *not* Web Support, and PST Staff rarely provide any help
through their Forum.  In general, if you want help then either contact
PST Web Support or post here to the E-Prime Google Group, best to ignore
the PST Forum (except for searching the archives) as it regularly gets
confused with Web Support and beyond that offers nothing that you cannot
get more readily here on the Google Group.