Button press during sound play

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue May 18 22:42:57 UTC 2010

Melissa,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours (although latest
reports indicate more like 10 days) -- this is pretty much their
substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of it.  3) If
you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend the courtesy
of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take ...

I don't see why you are having trouble with this, and I thought this
had been answered in other threads.  Nevertheless, it seems to me
that if you set the input mask of your SoundOut or Slide object to
the appropriate value (usually "(same as duration)", but perhaps a
value longer than Duration if using "extended input") and End Action
to (none) then all should work in either EP1 or EP2 (I still find EP1
a generally superior platform unless I really need Movies, etc.).