Complex (for me) randomization

ccbaye cblaison at gmail.com
Wed May 19 06:32:24 UTC 2010

Dear David,

Thank you for your effort. Now I can give you my solemn word that I
have been through all the exercices :). I had the idea to change the
weights in the male face and female faces lists, in hoping that the
chosen stim would be repeated the number of time I set the weight..but
it did not work either. I hope that it is easy and that I am just too
dumb to figure it out. I sent the problem also to the PST staff, but I
would need an answer quickly, and I was terrified at the idea to wait
up to 10 days to get an answer..So..please, as you think it is so
simple, I would be very grateful to you if you could provide me with a
hint.

Best,
Christophe.