Button press during sound play

Melissa melissadawn.stockbridge at gmail.com
Sat May 22 10:34:27 UTC 2010

Yes, thank you.  I FINALLY got Eprime 2 installed by finding another
whole copy.  That upgrade cost a fortune and was literally completely
useless.  Upon getting Eprime 2's slide feature, everything appears to
have worked very well.  The problem was that I couldn't get sounds to
play without sleeping the program, but it seems sorted now.

Now I just need to find a few more kids!