External Application - Resume EPrime

Annika kiekseltje at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 20:17:06 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I am having a hard time resuming E-Prime after an external application
(webcam) has been activated.

The InLine that activates the webcam (called "Yawcam") contains the
following code:

     AppActivate("Yawcam - Preview")
     AppMaximize("Yawcam - Preview")

     Sleep 3000

This works fine, but I don't know how to resume the experiment after
showing the webcam for 3 secs.

I tried using Rte.DeviceManager commands (.Suspend and .Resume), but
these introduced a lot of erratic behavior (skipping of commands
elsewhere in the script, etc.).
Does anyone know of an alternative way of resuming E-Prime after an
external application has been activated?

Thanks!

Annika