Pre-release in inLine script?

Vera verahau at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 06:56:38 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am using inLine script to write my program as it involves a large
amount of drawing. However, when we tested the program, there was
around an extra 1s added to the whole block (with 16 trials per
block). Does anyone know if pre-release is possible to solve this
problem? If so, how can I write an inLine script with the following
requirements: (1) use a cumulative event mode, (2) use a pre-release
of 100ms, (3) data logging, (4) have a response time window, and (5)
restrict the acceptable answer key.

Currently, I have to do data logging by using an object (as suggested
by the PST technician). This object breaks my inLine script. Thus, the
screen is being refreshed and flashing is resulted. Therefore, I would
like to find ways of writing a script to log the data.

Thanks,
Vera