Logging RT with slide duration set at 1ms

Brandon vasquezb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 16:30:29 UTC 2010

I am trying to to have stimuli move across the screen. So technically
a slide object wouldn't be lasting for only 1ms, but it's position
would be lasting for 1ms. I didn't think the screen's refresh rate
would be able to handle 1ms, but movement seemed to be smoother when I
tried 1ms, so I left it there. I will try adjusting the time limit
parameter as Ben suggested.

Thank you both for the help!
:-)