Logging RT with slide duration set at 1ms

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 19:07:07 UTC 2010

if you simply type
Debug.Print Display.RefreshDurationStats.Mean
or
MsgBox Display.RefreshDurationStats.Mean
you'll soon find out just how quickly your monitor is able to refresh
itself.

liwenna, off the top of my head i can't be sure *why* i'd do this, but i
know that i have done it.  i suspect that i would do it in situations where
most of my task exists in an inline, but i get lazy and like to use a
built-in eprime object to handle participant responses.  something like
that.

ben