Using Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 08:27:57 UTC 2010

In all honesty, I do think PST should be a bit more progressive in these matters> Without the sort of snobbery attitude of making their software compatible to an OS roughly 7 years after its release (E-Prime was Win98SE all the way until just before Vista was released) doesn't really work in many real-life situations. These, (I understand some people might not know this) involve very powerful IT "Support" that will decide for you what OS you use, and so on. I expect, however, that Windows 7 will only be supported once E-Prime 3 arrives (which will be after the release of Windows 8, of course). E-Prime 3 will actually be called E-Prime 3D and enable you to do experiments with PST 3D glasses on your PST-HDTV, which runs Windows ME in the background.
Best,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow