Experiment

Louise Bennett loumater at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 19 18:08:47 UTC 2010

Hi i was wondering if you could tell me if its possible to create this
experiment on e-prime

basically i want to present a fixation, then a target (prime), a
distractor and then a second stimulus, this stimulus would consist of
a list of 5 words vertically and I want participants to respond as to
whethe the target (prime) is present or absent, i am unsure how to
present the list of 5 words, and also i would want the target and the
list of words to be different every single time, with forty single
words + forty different lists of 5 words for the total number of
trials, I was wondering if this was possible to do and if so any
suggestions to how i could do this and how difficult it would be?
thanks very much