Joystick movement

Ben benhisattva at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 20 10:19:55 UTC 2010

The joystick is pretty cool, the best thing about it is that came with
99 C64 games. I solved the problem and for those who might run in
similar problems here is the solution: The script follows the picture
display and as I set the duration picture display to <infinite> it
never terminates and thus the script is never executed. Very, very
simple problem, but it took me a long time to find it...

Cheers,

Ben