Running E-Prime experiments online

Matt mplenhart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:12:58 UTC 2010

Sorry for not being clear - what I meant is that a single run-time
license might allow you to distribute to all of the participants to
run the experiment. So $100-200 total for all of the participants, not
$100-200 each. PST would have to give the official word on whether or
not the license covers this situation.

But yes, installing on a laptop and taking it to each participant is
the ideal option and no run-time is needed for that.