Running E-Prime experiments online

tudor tudor3 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 16:52:27 UTC 2010

Many thanks for all your replies. Unfortunately, taking the laptop to
each participant would not be possible (although I agree it is the
ideal option), nor asking them to send data files at the end of each
day. My experiment does not require a lot of accuracy in the
measurement of RTs, so I think an online solution could work well.

It would be good to find a solution that doesn't require writing new
code but rather using the existing E-Prime code, either directly (if
running on the same platform) or machine-translated into a different
language (e.g. Flash). I heard that there might be a special version
of Flash for running experiments online, does anyone know anything
about this?