Windows 7 and SRBox malfunctions

Ines Mares inesmares88 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:43:08 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I'm using E-prime 2.0.8.90 and Windows 7 64-bit, with a usb-to-serial
converter from Aten (drivers updated to windows7) .

In the middle of experiments the SRBox suddenly stops functioning, and
at the end of the experiment E-run doesn't close. If a new experiment
is started, E-prime will not recognize anymore the SRBox.

The same experiment will work without problems in another computer
with windows xp and serial port.

I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling e-prime and the
drivers for the converter (this is the second converter I've tried
since the first one was not recommended by PST).

Anyone had this problem or has any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Inês Mares