Auditory lexical decision task in e-prime

Eleni eleni.pinnow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 14:31:16 UTC 2011

Hi everyone!

I am new to this group (and to E-prime). I'm trying to create an auditory
lexical decision task using E-prime (participants are presented with and
make lexicality judgments on only auditory stimuli).

I am struggling with the best mode to present stimuli--should to be with
just a SoundOut Object or should I use a slide (reaction time is really
crucial here)?

If anyone has an experiment that uses only sound would it be possible for me
to look at it? This will be my first e-prime experiment (and first
experiment in my new faculty role) and I really want to get it right.

Thank you so much (and I apologize for the really basic nature of my
question).
Eleni Pinnow
eleni.pinnow at gmail.com