HELP : A SIMPLE FORCED CHOICE TASK but cannot do !

pan_work at yahoo.Fr pan_work at yahoo.Fr
Thu Apr 7 18:08:44 UTC 2011

Thanks a lot... but Im not shure to understand... Because there is no
"correct response"... Imagine I have 5 pictures in the slide ? I will
try to edit something with your informations thanks a lot... I already
tried to adapt the hittest without any success...