HELP : A SIMPLE FORCED CHOICE TASK but cannot do !

pan_work at yahoo.Fr pan_work at yahoo.Fr
Thu Apr 7 18:31:20 UTC 2011

To explain...
I have, for example, two images : a.jpg and b.jpg
I want randomize the Left or right position of the pictures.
So I create in the trial 2 attributes [stim1] and [stim2] and put it
on 2 samples on the cycle.
Now, it's OK, in my subobject I have two images directly load by this
attributes...
Then, people click by choice on the LEFT or the RIGHT image... there
is no only one correct answer... if I create a third attribute, like
correctanswer and specify that for example a.jpg is the correctanswer,
I just have a "1" written on the datafiles... It's not enough for what
I want to do... the problem come from the logical of a
correctanswer... I don't know if I am enough clear !