HELP : A SIMPLE FORCED CHOICE TASK but cannot do !

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:51:31 UTC 2011

Hiya Pierre,

Then don't create the correctanswer attribute ;)  Simply ditch these
lines:
***
'Compare string name where mouse click occurred to CorrectAnswer
'attribute on each trial, and score response
'NOTE: This comparison is case sensitive
If strHit = c.GetAttrib("Correctresp") Then
Stimulus.ACC = 1
Else
Stimulus.ACC = 0
End If
*****

Do keep the line that reads:

c.SetAttrib "response", strHit

it should make an attribute called response appear in your log files
telling you on which image the response was made.

The "1" that you see in the attribute slidename.resp represents the
left button of the mouse, if you would have clicked on the image with
the right button then it would have read "2". Nothing useful there...
ignore slidename.resp.

best,

AW