Problem with the keyboard language Azerty or Aqerty

pan_work at yahoo.Fr pan_work at yahoo.Fr
Tue Apr 12 08:53:34 UTC 2011

Hi Dear Eprimers, ...
I complete this morning my new experiment and eveything is working
fine... Almost... Because I just have a little problem here, and I
cannot find any informations to solve it. The subjects of the
experiment will be French and in our country we use aquerty keyboard
with accent like "é"or "à" or "è"... and by default EPRIME is set for
azerty keyboard. Im looking to select the "good langugages
key" (french) but cannot find the solution...

If anyone knows how deal with that...

Pierre